Saturday, January 30, 2010

HINDI AKO NAG-IISA!

I know it's too much, but last night I prayed to God, I asked him to show up to heal tatay.

Little did I know, God has proven and shown himself to me. In the person of Senator Noynoy. The rest of the nation believes in him, and by him, people will pray...

Our prayers will reach God.


I always believe in God. I know I've seen God. I have experienced God.

And I want the whole nation to be close to God through prayers.

Now, I do believe, HINDI AKO NAG-IISA......

Please pass and pray for Tatay.

2 comments:

  1. we will surely do that JOylyn, don't worry we will pray him to get well soon, miracles do really happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he will get well soon...i'm so happy his wish was granted. I'm pretty sure your lolo was so happy upon seeing Se. Noynoy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete